Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Scrapbooking stuff

Here's some of the scrapbooking stuff I received last week. It's very pretty but not to girlie and I think it's just the right colors and patterns... I like bright colors (think Shabby chic) but I had to remind myself that this is not for me, it's a gift & it would be nice of me to at least consider the receiver's taste ;-) I was afraid that I wouldn't have the time to create a personal gift like this but I'm simply taking the time to do it :-) It's not a good photo but I wanted to show it anyway, to give you an idea of what it looks like. I'll be posting new pictures as I go along creating the different pages...

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love it all together. The letters are so interesting. I haven't seen any quite like them. Really, really nice. I'm sure the recipient will be thrilled with what you do.

Thank you for your kind words on my blog. I appreciate them so much. I feel much better today and I'm sure that has a lot to do with the support of friends like you. xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

I love to be able to scrapbook, lol but I never even just get my photos in order. Hugs and Happy Easter!