Monday, March 19, 2007

Scrapping away

I was very surprised when I realized that my last post was written almost two weeks ago. Two weeks! It fells like I wrote it yesterday... Honestly, I don't think I've ever really understood the meaning of busy or time flies until now. But I'm not complaining because I'm enjoying every minute of it :-)

I'm trying to find the time to be creative as well, but I haven't as much time for crafting as I would like. But now I've just received some scrapbooking supplies from K&Company and I can't wait to get started with my scrapbook. It's a birthdaypresent and I got lots of ideas for it! I'm so excited and I just know that I'll have a good time making it :-) I love the feeling you have when you put down a lot of time and love on something you're making for someone else. It feels good!

8 comments:

Lena said...

I'm so happy to hear that you're enjoying your full life. School must be going well. Hooray!
Love the necklace down below. It's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Time does fly by when you've got tons to do...with the spring weather, I foresee more time doing crafty things and less time at the pc! Plus wait til summer gets here, then it's vacation time! ;-)

Julie Carobini said...

My pre-teen daughter discovered scrapbooking a few years ago and made some nice things, but now my elementary daughter LOVES it. She whipped through two books fast. They put me to shame. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Life is always fun when it is busy! Hugs.

savvycityfarmer said...

glad you're back

Lisa said...

I'm so glad you're enjoying your time! I'll look forward to seeing your scrapbook. (you will show us, won't you?) :)

There is something about making something for someone else that is so satisfying.

So good to hear from you.

homespun living said...

So glad things are going well for you. Have lots of fun scrapbooking ~ what a great gift!
Debbie

Vintage Wine said...

Mrs Staggs, thank you! School is great :-)

Rowena, I'm looking forward to the vacation. Even though I'm enjoying school too... But I want to be able to do all the things I don't have time for right now ;-)

Julie, thanks. It's nice that they like it so much! A good way to be creative...

Sarah, that's true! Lots of hugs back.

Cityfarmer, thank you!

Lisa, it's good to hear from you too! I miss being able to start off my morning by reading your blog. But I'm trying to catch up on it whenever I can :-)

Deb, I hope it is a good gift. Thank you!