Saturday, December 09, 2006

Thank you

Ever since I was a little child, this day has been very special to me. Today is almost my birthday ;-) Actually my birthday is on 24th of December, but since we Swedes celebrate Christmas on the 24th instead of the 25th, it isn`t the best day to celebrate a birthday ;-)

But this year, I had to write an exam today & I`ll celebrate my birthday tomorrow instead. However, I had a wonderful day (as soon as my exam was over) together with my best friend... Which brings me to my main point of this post :-) I just wanted to say thank you for all your lovely comments! I feel really bad for not reading & commenting on all my favourite blogs but I still think of you :-)

I have promised myself that I will enjoy myself tomorrow and forget about the essay, the exam and all the other things I should do... Because if there`s one day of the year when it`s alright do forget about those kind of things, it is on your birthday! Even though it`s just almost your birthday ;-)

7 comments:

Julie Carobini said...

Hi Vintage--Have a question for you. Would you email me privately through my website? Thanks--Julie Carobini/Beach-Lit writer :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! You sound so busy at the moment, hope your exams go well :)

Anonymous said...

...well Happy Birthday in 14 days lol ;)

JULIEK said...

....mener du virkelig du har gebursdag på julaften? Det har jo jeg også : = ) Så utrolig koselig, da er vi to. Vi får gratulere hverandre da. Stor klem : )

Lisa said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!

Anonymous said...

I feel like we're friends...happy birthday dear friend.

cityfarmer

homespun living said...

Hope you have a lovely birthday!
Debbie